Hey!!!


It's the end of July and you know what that means? Just a few more weeks until school starts! I just wanted to write a little paragraph to get you motivated for the new school year! Now one thing that really helps me is to go back to school shopping. I usually start with the supplies first, I like the deals that the stores have and the nicely decorated notebooks. I'm a total nerd when it comes to school supplies. I also love back to school clothes shopping! Usually I clean out my closet and make room for new clothes. Then to get in the "school spirit" I like to make a party with all my friends before school starts.

What do you do before back to school season?
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

During a Pandemic: VOTING 101 (Part 2)