Liebster Award



I was nominated by Kristina at http://simplifiedglamour.com and she asked me these questions....

1. How did you come up with your name?
I took my nickname and tried to find a clever way to make it catchy. Thus was born sobylove.

2. What made you want to start a blog?
My goal in life as a career is to become a fashion journalist, being a blogger would give me an outlet to write my own content and gain some experience.

3. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
A job I would love to do is be a fashion designer, ultimately I think it would be so amazing to have a product of my brain being transformed into reality and something that I can call my own.

4. What’s your favorite thing to do during your free time?
I am such a nerd but I love reading, I’ve been trying to get my hands on a good book lately but I also have been doing a little bit of sketching. Mostly cartoons but I’m branching out a little more.

5. How would you describe your personal style?
I would have to say that I would be a cross between preppy and girly. I love the elements of business attire like button downs but also the light colors that you would normally find with a girly style.

6. What’s your favorite color?
Pink! Any and all shades.

7. who’s your favorite youtuber?
I don’t have any one favorite youtuber but I enjoy ZoeSugg/Zoella, Weylie/ilikeweylie and Hayley Williams.

8. What’s your favorite food?
BBQ chicken or lasagna. I know two favorite foods that might not taste good together but you won’t know unless you try.

9. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
I would want to be Madison Pettis, we’re both the same age and it would be interesting to see how someone else lives.

10. What’s your favorite season? Why?
I love spring because it’s warm enough for shorts but cold enough for a light sweater, also because that’s the season I was born.

11. What country would you like to visit most?
I want to visit Dominican Republic, my mom is from there and I have some family I have yet to meet.

Here are 11 facts about me…
1. I have never traveled outside of my country.
2. Never been on a plane (I have traveled outside of my state, in the US, but never had to go so far that I needed to get on a plane).
3. I use coupons! (Labeling me as an extreme couponer is up to you)
4. I DO NOT like bugs, especially spiders!
5. I am a size 7 in shoes.
6. I can do a headstand.
7. I am ambidextrous.
8. Shopping is my love.
9. I have a Chihuahua named Hershey.
10. I am Dominican and Puerto Rican.
11. I am organized.

I want to nominate:
Questions to answer:
1. How did you come up with your name?
2. What made you want to start a blog?
3. What is your current job?
4. What’s your favorite thing to do during your free time?
5. How would you describe your personal style?
6. Where are you from?
7. who’s your favorite youtuber?
8. What’s your favorite food?
9. What is one goal you are working towards?
10. What’s your favorite season? Why?
11. How old are you?

Rules:
~Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
~Answer all the 11 questions.
~Give 11 random facts about yourself.
~Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award (if you can).
~Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
~Give then 11 questions to answer!

FOLLOW ME
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

During a Pandemic: VOTING 101 (Part 2)