BLOGMAS DAY ELEVEN

TOP 10 CHRISTMAS SONGS

During the Christmas season i not only enjoy watching Christmas movies and decorating, I also enjoy enjoy listening to Christmas music! Here are some of my favorite songs to listen to....these are in no particular order!

1. All I want for Christmas is you -Mariah Carey
There is also a newer version of this song with Justin Bieber which I don't mind.

2. Silent Night - Pentatonix

3. It's the Most wonderful time of the Year - Andy Williams

4. I'm dreaming of a White Christmas - The Drifters

5. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Glee

6. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

7. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Johnny Mathis

8. The Nutcracker

9. Let It Snow - Michael Buble

10. Santa Claus is Coming to Town- Justin Bieber

I also know and have a lot more songs to share with you...What about a part two?

Hope you enjoyed this list of songs!
Merry almost-Christmas!!! 14 more days....
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles