BLOGMAS DAY THREE, FOUR AND FIVE

Sorry it took me so long to get this post up, I just got done with my first semester of college! It's been an exciting journey but I'm glad it's over. Now I just have to get through finals week!

Anyway I have a few DIYs to keep up with the theme.

WASHI TAPE TREE

Get some WASHI tape and outline the shape of a tree! For extra decoration use real ornaments.


PAPER CHAIN

Something festive and simple cut up strips of paper and tape them into circles.  Then connect each paper circle together until you have a chain. For an added twist use all white paper and make a snowman! 


PAPER SNOWFLAKES

The most classic of all the decorations for Christmas, paper snowflakes! Just take a couple sheets of paper and cut up your own design!


Again sorry for this being so late!

Hope you enjoyed this easy DIY
Merry almost-Christmas!!! 20 more days....
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles