Part Five: Pursuit of Scholarships

Hello Readers! It is that time again where I update you on college and how the overall process is going. So far I have submitted 3 applications to universities and colleges. All of the ones i have submitted so far are in-state, I am planning on applying to few more in and out of state just to have a variety of viable options.

As I have come to narrow down the list of colleges and universities I want to apply to, all things considered, it is not by any means an easy decision. There are thousands of universities within the United States. An overwhelming thing to think about when you are thinking  about continuing your education beyond high school and trying to find your perfect fit.

Now I would like to ask for your help. I have found a scholarship that is willing to award $10,000 scholarship to a high school senior with a well written essay. Unfortunately there is a catch, each applicant must get a significant amount of recommendations to be one of the 500 people who's essays are chosen to be read. After the 500 are picked the winner will be chosen! All you would have to do is click the link here and fill out your name and email (make sure to confirm email or else it doesn't count!). All recommendations are appreciated!

I strongly believe I deserve to win this scholarship, not because of great financial need or extra money. I deserve to win this scholarship because it would validate my work as a writer. I aspire to be a journalist, someone who writes for a living. What better way to know that you posses the skills in your profession than to be awarded with a scholarship that not only contributes to the pursuit of my career but also validates my work.

This scholarship would also help to confirm that all the hard work that I have been doing over the past 12 years has not been in vain. Persevering and working hard all throughout high school, middle school and elementary school has made me a better worker. it has built up my work ethic and time management skills. This scholarship would aid me during college in fulfill my dream to become a journalist.

Thanks for reading & special thanks to those who decide to recommend me!

Read Previous College related posts: Scholarships~College~Homework~Tests~Internal Assesments

Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles