The Road To College


Since I am in my junior year most of what I'm doing is going to set me up for college. For those of you who aren't as informed, when applying for college you must submit a transcript of your highschool which basically means that colleges get to stalk you & find out what you've been doing for the past two years. Since this is year one of college stalking I thought it would be a great idea to write about my journey of getting to college. Over the next two years every-other Thursday I will update you on what I've been doing to prepare for college. 

So far this year I have managed to enroll myself into 5 college prep classes this school year. These classes include alot of homework (I'm talking 2 hours minimum to complete everything) and time management skills. I've also rejoined and signed up for clubs, being involved in your school shows colleges you are a well rounded student, the more involved the better! I'm currently applying to be a part of the Chapter of National Honors Society at my school, to get an invitation you must have a GPA of at least 3.0. With this achievement I'm glad my hard work is somewhat paying off.

I'm interested to see what my future holds.
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles