Part Six: College Acceptances & Rejections


So as of now I have been accepted. And rejected from colleges and universities. I applied to 8 schools; Emerson College, Syracuse University, Ithaca College, Hofstra University, Kutztown University, Shippensburg University, Temple University and Lebanon Valley College. I got accepted to all except for Syracuse University. Sadly I was rejected but I see it as a sign that I wasn't supposed to go there. But I also knew when applying that it was a reach school. A reach school meaning that I wasn't sure that I would get into it but there was still a chance.

As I am reviewing my acceptances I am so proud of myself. I am trying not sound self absorbed but I always knew college was the end game and its always been one of my goals. During this college process, I have been pretty much on my own. I went to my school counselor here and there for simple questions but I applied on my own and did all the research on my own. And I got accepted (and rejected) all on my own, with the support of my parents. 

Now all that's left to do is to pick which one to attend which is easier said than done! I'm currently waiting to receive back all my financial aid packages from all the schools and then making a decision. Although the deadline for committing to a college is near I want to make sure I am making the right decision, this is the biggest decision and investment I'm ever going to make.
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles