THREE KINGS DAY


Three Kings day is a celebration that is very similar to Christmas.....but instead of Santa bringing presents it is the Three Kings that went to visit baby Jesus. This holiday is celebrated on the 6th of January every year. It is widely celebrated in Spain and Latin American countries. My parents are from the Caribbean, where this holiday is popular. We currently live in the United States where this holiday is not as popular or well known. So to get back to our roots I suggested last year that we celebrate this holiday.

Since my family does celebrate Christmas our Three Kings Day gifts are exchanged at a much smaller scale than Christmas.

This year I received a couple of items that I am so excited about....
The first being a ring/jewelry organizer. It is the elephant from Horton hears a who! He is in a lake and his nose is sticking out from the water. It is perfect to put all my rings on. Second I got a Christmas mug! The mug is in the shape of Santa's face. If you didn't know I am very into quirky things, so I am so excited to have a new mug in my collection. My sister gifted me a black tank top from Old Navy which I am so appreciative for.

Here are some pictures of the things that I got on Three Kings Day and also some of my favorite thing from Christmas!










Hope you had a wonderful Holiday Season!
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles