17 things that happened to in 2017



Twas an interesting year...many things happened
Here are some of the highlights!
  1. I turned 19 this year
  2. I made flan for the first time
  3. I traveled to Ellis Island
  4. I finished my first year of college
  5. It was the blog's 3 year anniversary
  6. I became a member at Barnes & Nobel
  7. I became an owner of two succulents
  8. I went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Baltimore
  9. I attended two weddings
  10. I was an intern for a marketing and advertising company
  11. I went on a 15-mile bike ride
  12. I cut my hair, myself!
  13. I visited a waterfall
  14. I went to a Harry Potter themed festival
  15. I went on a retreat
  16. I was a brand ambassador for an awesome company
  17. Gina Rodriguez liked my tweet and Instagram post!
Although this year was filled with a lot of twists and turns, I'm glad to look back on the positive of this year and I'm ready to see what 2018 brings.

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles