Photo editing Apps

I've recently been loving editing my apps for Instagram, whether it's putting on a filter or adding a cool font or sticker. Three apps that I love using are Photo Grid, Pic Collage and Pic Lab.

I love using photo grid because of it's filters. This app has many to choose from & in the single collage feature it instantly squares your photos! My favorite filter is Sunshine, it brightens up your picture and gives it a professional look


Pic Collage has a lot of backgrounds to choose from and it has a lot of fonts for when you want to write something on you pictures!
One thing I love about this app is that it has a focus feature. This feature lets you isolate a part of the picture that you really want to capture.
Pic lab has a load of cool backgrounds for pictures and a bunch of unique features like texture & shape.
This app also has a bunch of unique filters that I love using. My favorite is Polka Dot, I love how it blurs out the picture but at the same time shows the color & outline of the image.

**Disclaimer this is not sponsored, all opinions are my own. I know many of us like Instagram & editing photos so these are some of my favorite.

Tell me what you think!

Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles