Explore Your surroundings!

This is a continued, more detailed blog post from my previous one Summer Living. I think on those boring summer days when you don't know what to do, but you want to do something or go somewhere you might want to do some research and find out what's available in your area!

http://tobystereo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/IMG_0387.jpg

Recently I've been going around my own and going to places that are really cool. In the beginning of the month I met up with a friend at a café downtown. It was my first time there but it was really cool atmosphere, very laid back.

Two Saturdays ago I went to a cool buffet, it's family owned with a neat gift shop & bakery. We grubbed on lunch like there was no tomorrow! They had a wide variety of food, from Mexican to Southern not to mention the large dessert section.

This past weekend I went with a friend and my sister to this amazing place with a whole bunch of trampolines. You might have one near you, just check out skyzone.com. This wonderful pace filled with trampolines has dodge ball and a foam pit that you can jump into!

Next time you're bored, explore your town or city and see what you can find!
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles