Blogmas: Day Eleven & Twelve


It's about that time when people ask what you want for Christmas and I don't know about you but I generally forget what I want and tell them I will give them an answer. I've learned in situations like this, it's great to go to the store when you want things or see something you like and take a picture and make a photo album of things that you potentially want for Christmas. This is also great for online shopping too, just take a screen shot of what your looking at. So next time you see something you like just snap a picture and send it to someone who's thinking of buying you something for Christmas. 

Happy Friday! 
13 days to go! 

Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles