Blogmas: Day Two



The Christmas season is here! The one thing I love doing around this holiday is baking and eating snacks ( to tell the truth I love eating snacks any time of the year). I have a sweet tooth and my number one treat is chocolate, one thing that all these treats have in common.

PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS
This snack is very delicious, the peanut butter and chocolate really compliment each other. I recommend eating them while they are warm! These cookies only take about 15 minutes to bake and I usually use a pre-made dough or mix. This goes great with a cold glass of milk.

     
PRETZEL, KISS and M&M
This is the easiest thing that the person with "no cooking skills" could do (also known as me). All you need to do is lay out some pretzels, put some chocolate on top. Place in an oven at 350 degrees for about 1 min until the chocolate is soft but not completely liquefied. Take an M&M and put it in the middle. Since the chocolate is till warm I recommend outing them in the freezer for about three minutes and the you're done!

HOT CHOCOLATE
I am a chocolate lover and my absolute favorite drink is hot chocolate. Ever since I was little my mom would always put a teaspoon of cinnamon in my drink and I love the way it tastes. My current mixture of hot chocolate is Maxwell house's Mocha Latte (contains caffeine), a tablespoon of sugar and a dash of cinnamon.

*Disclaimer: I don't own any of these pictures

Let me know if you tried any of these snacks! 23 more days to go!
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles