Lazy Morning

  
On lazy mornings I usually stay in bed for a while and then come to the conclusion that I have to get out of bed. After I finally get out of bed its that weird time of day where it's too late for breakfast but too early for lunch so I have a light snack before lunch. This, in my opinion, is a very typical Hispanic dish. It's typically coffee and some bread with butter (the bread can also be substituted with crackers). My rendition consists of hot chocolate and crackers with butter. The warmth from the hot chocolate keeps me warm on cold winter mornings. The crackers add a nice salty contrast to the sweet chocolate.

Hope you enjoyed this, tell me if you try it out :)

Live~Laugh~Love

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles