DIY Decorating Days



Having flowers in a room adds a unique element of nature. For $3 I was able to make this beautiful (and long lasting) piece for my room. I used a couple flowers and a vase to accomplish this.


Some things you will need; scissors, hot glue gun and glue, some flowers and a vase. I purchased the two bunches of flowers and the vase at a local dollar store.


The vase I used was 3 1/2 inches tall (8 1/2 centimeters). For the look I wanted to achieve, I needed the flowers to be a bit taller so I used the scissors to cut them to 4 inches (10 1/2 centimeters). I used four yellow flowers and five pink to alternate colors.


For additional assembly I used flower tape, which is green to match the stems of the flowers. I bunched the flowers together, alternating the colors, and used the tape to secure all the stems. I glued the flowers to bottom of the vase for a secure hold. I added ribbon I already had and some pink heart-shaped pebbles to hide the flower stem.


Placed my new creation on my book shelf :)

Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles