BLOGMAS DAY SEVENTEEN TO TWENTY-THREE

CHRISTMAS EVE EVE



These past few days I have been wrapped up in the holiday bustle! This past weekend I did some last minute Christmas shopping. I spent all of my time wrapping everything and getting into the holiday spirit!

On Friday the eighteenth I performed in my last holiday concert with one of the choral groups that I am apart of at school. It was a truly bittersweet moment for me, I am a senior this year and I truly tried to enjoy the moment but I couldn't help but think about how this time next year I will be somewhere else doing something else. I've been apart of this choir since freshman year and I've grown so fond of the family feel.

Also during this very short-three day week at school I choose to really invest time into my friends and the people around me. All this week I felt like Santa Claus because I was giving gifts to all my friends and teachers. I bought most of my friends gifts without telling my friends so it was so nice to see the surprised smile on their faces when they received the gift. I also gave cards and candy canes to all of my teacher.

What I enjoy most about this time year is giving gifts. I honestly love seeing someone's face light up because of something that I got them. Don't get me wrong I do like receiving but I'd much rather give to people.

Today I got to help my friend wrap up some gifts that she bought to give to kids at our local shelter. it is really fulfilling when you can give back or help out in anyway during anytime of the year not just the holidays.

Are you excited yet?
Merry almost-Christmas!!! 2 more days....
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

During a Pandemic: VOTING 101 (Part 2)