BLOGMAS TWENTY FOUR & TWENTY FIVE

CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY



Christmas of 2015 was an a amazing celebration. I got to spend a wonderful amount of time with my friends and family.

As a Christmas Eve tradition, my sister and I started the morning off by exchanging one of the gifts that we got for each other. She chose to give me a bracelet. It is a mock Pandora bracelet that came with a few charms. It had a red theme to it, on red bead and a red suitcase, silver Eiffel tower and a plane bead. The name of the bracelet was Globe Trotter, this was the perfect bracelet for me, my sister knows me so well. And one of my dreams is to travel to Paris and visit the fashion houses.

Later that night we celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family at my aunts' house. There was tons of food and all the cousins were gathered together. I mostly ate food, I'm a slow eater and it took me a good hour and a half to finish my food (not an exaggeration). I took a break from eating because i physically couldn't eat all the food on my plate in one sitting. I had yellow rice and beans, chicken, pernir (shredded roast pork), pasta salad and lasagna. It was all delicious, especially the empanadas, which are similar to meat pies.

That night my sister and I camped out in my basement and had a Christmas movie marathon. We watched Elf, Polar Express, Frozen and more but we eventually fell asleep. We pitched a mini tent in front of our tv filled it with pillows and blankets and had a bunch of snacks. It was a great end to Christmas Eve.

Christmas day was  just as eventful. After a long night of watching movies my mom woke my sister and I up veerrrry early on Christmas morning. Around 7am we opened and exchanged gifts, we started with stockings. Then my sister and I exchanged gifts and gave our parents their gifts. After that we opened the gifts our parents gave to us. The best part of this was watching my family members reactions when they opened their gifts, especially my sisters. I wanted to get her stuff that she would use and that she would like.

Later that day my aunt came over with my cousins and they hung out for a bit as we exchanged gifts, hung out and listened to Christmas music. After that we traveled to my grandmother's house on my, dad's side, and we hung out there for a couple of hours. I got to see my grandfather and cousins. I also got to see my cousin, who I haven't seen for a few years since he was enlisted into the army. It was so nice to catch up with everyone.

That night we ordered Chinese, pork fried rice and chicken broccoli, yuuummmm. My sister in I had round two of our movie campout in our new Olaf onsies and had a Despicable me marathon.

Hope you enjoyed reading about my Christmas!
Live ~Laugh~Love 

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three: Scolarships

Part Two: College Admission Tests

2022 Quarantine Chronicles